Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Mar, Kheng Kok" <Ma...@rosettanet.org> on 2006/01/23 10:57:41 UTC

[Axis-2] SoapFault in axis2

Hi,

It seems to me that if I use the WSDL2Java to generate the skeleton
codes, it does not pick up from wsd:fault from the wsdl and generate a
corresponding throwing of some axis fault in the corresponding wsdl
operation method.  I am using XMLBeans as the databinding. Also, I
looked at the ExceptionClass it generates, they inherit from XmlObject
and not AxisFault.

Is this a bug ?

Regards

Kheng Kok

Re: [Axis-2] SoapFault in axis2

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi kheng,
This is a feature we need to add. The Axis2 WSDL2Java tool does not generate
code for faults yet.
The XMLbeans case is that XMLBeans compiles the schema and generate the
relevant data bound classes (it does not know that some of these classes
would be wrapped in exceptions). If we need to map them to exceptions we
have to do that ourself.

--
Ajith Ranabahu