Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Konrad Billewicz <kb...@infovide.pl> on 2005/10/11 15:18:00 UTC

Compilcated Excel documents

Hi,

I need to read, modify and save large and compilcated Excel documents using
Java. I tried to use POI and JExcelApi but both of them are handling my
documents wrong (along with throwing exceptions / warnings) and SoftArtisans
OfficeWriter which works very good but is too expensive for my company (at
least $1800). Could you recomend other, OS or quite cheap software worth
using?

Best regards,
Konrad Billewicz

Re: Compilcated Excel documents

Posted by Haris Peco <sn...@snpe.co.yu>.
try OpenOffice - try first read your document in OO and then
you have complete API for manipulate OO document