Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/25 06:06:38 UTC

Re: mina

Hello Kevin,

2005/6/25, Kevin Wade <kw...@mindspring.com>:

> Trustin -
>
> I apologize if I'm emailing you at the wrong email address. Please forgive
> me. I'm having difficulty in figuring out how to get on the mina mailing
> list.

But, let me say that your work on Mina is outstanding. I'm really enjoying
> working with it. I'm having a problem, though, and I was hoping you could
> point me in the right direction.

 Thanks!

I'm trying to implement an SSLFilter on the fly (kind of an AUTH TLS thing).
> But, I'm using the Protocol Layer (rather than the I/O Layer). So, the
> SSLFilter can't be added to the ProtocolFilterChain.

 You can add I/O layer filters in protocol layer if the protocol layer is
based on I/O layer, and it is if you're using a SocketAcceptor.
 Here's an example code to access I/O layer:
 ProtocolSession session;
IoSession ioSession = ( ( IoProtocolSession ) session ).getIoSession();
 Hope this helps,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/