Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/26 14:29:57 UTC

How to disable advisory for --> topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue ?

Hi,

In jconsole, I see that we have advisory topics for TempQueue created for
subscription (topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue) even if we have added the
option advisorySupport="false" in the broker definition. Is it possible to
disable them ?

Regards,

Charles M.

-----
Charles Moulliard
SOA Architect

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

Re: How to disable advisory for --> topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue ?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
Easy way to configure, in the brokerURL or connection string for a
connection factory use the query parameter:
  jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: How to disable advisory for --> topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue ?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.