Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/08/26 18:04:04 UTC

RE: Cactus1.5b1 servlet sample for weblogic7x

Hi Rolf,

Normally the nightly builds are available here:
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/

However, the Cactus has been failing (due to some build dependency
failure) for more than a week now and as we only save nightly builds
archives for a week, the past build is no longer available online.

I'll create a nightly build later today and upload it for you.

Thanks
-Vincent