Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2017/08/09 19:58:03 UTC

Hibernate dialect for Ignite

Igniters,

Given that we have a very rich SQL support starting with version 2.1, does
it make sense to create an Ignite SQL dialect for Hibernate?

https://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/orm/3.6/reference/en-US/html/session-configuration.html#configuration-optional-dialects

D.

Re: Hibernate dialect for Ignite

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <d...@gridgain.com>.
I filed a ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6045

Maybe someone in the community will pick it up.

D.

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.