Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by nick choi <n1...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 00:13:58 UTC

Is it a tuscany bug?

Hi,

I installed photark on my web hosting.
I can't see even index page.

http://www.n1xx.net/webapps/photark/

I think that, the problem is caused by wrong url when binding json rpc url
in tuscany.
You can confirm wrong url below,
http://www.n1xx.net/webapps/photark/Gallery?smd

I tried to change <tuscany:binding.jsonrpc uri> tag in web.composite.
Whenever I change it to anything, it always remove webapps path.

Is it a tuscany bug?
--
Nick Choi.
http://blog.n1xx.net

Re: Is it a tuscany bug?

Posted by nick choi <n1...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for writing unclearly.

I was confused yesterday :(

I found that it is not a tuscany bug. It is just tomcat configuration
problem.
When I just called getRequestURL() in HttpServletRequest, a result was the
same as photark.
(http://n1xx.net//photark, path in the middle of URL is disappeared)

Tuscany has no problem about that :)

Thanks.

--
Nick Choi.
http://blog.n1xx.net

Re: Is it a tuscany bug?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Is it a tuscany bug?

Posted by nick choi <n1...@gmail.com>.

--
Nick Choi.
http://blog.n1xx.net

Re: Is it a tuscany bug?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Is it a tuscany bug?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM, nick choi <n1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have already tried what you suggested.
>
> It doesn't still work.
> http://www.n1xx.net/webapps/photark/Gallery?smd
>
> Now it's 404 error :)
>
> And I knew the issue related to hard coded '/photark'. I tried to change it.
> Can I create an issue on Jira?

Yes, please raise a jira.

Re: Is it a tuscany bug?

Posted by nick choi <n1...@gmail.com>.