Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by XyLus <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/04 14:31:57 UTC

Re: Once again: Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityFault: The signature or decryption was invalid

I've done test with
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-cxf-bc/2009.02-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-cxf-bc-2009.02-20090417.052350-16-installer.zip

but the result is the same as always -
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException:
Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityFault: The signature or decryption
was invalid

Regards,
Maciej

Posted by XyLus <ma...@gmail.com>.

Hi,

Signing works with given version
(http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2-snapshot/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-cxf-bc/2009.01.1-fuse-SNAPSHOT/
) !

In addition to signing I tried out signing & encryption  - that scenario was
a bit more difficult to get it working -  my cxf configuration was correct
but  I had to use old version of smx 3.3.0.2 so I received error
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngineResult.get(
Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;

I hacked it by replacing existing servicemix-shared with
servicemix-shared-3.3.1.18-fuse-installer.zip that contains wss4j-1.5.5.jar.
Next error I got was:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.checkReceiverResultsAnyOrder(Ljava/util/Vector;Ljava/util/Vector;)Z

what was resolved by setting "ignoreActions" to value="true" in
WSS4JInInterceptor. (maybe if I took another servicemix-shared with newer
wss4j it won't be necessary).

Well, obviously I know it's one huge workaround - but my goal is just to
check servicemix-cxf and .NET web service interoperability when signing and
encryption/decryption are required. Current solution is a good starting
point for sure.

Thank you all for your help (especially I appreciate Freeman hints) !

Regards,
Maciej

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

1. svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/bindings/servicemix-cxf-bc/trunk/
2. mvn install

Another option is  you can test against the fuse snapshot, you can
download it  from [1], copy it to your SMX_HOME/hotdeploy folder to
override the old one

[1]http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2-snapshot/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-cxf-bc/2009.01.1-fuse-SNAPSHOT/

Freeman

On 2009-9-4, at 下午8:31, XyLus wrote:

> I've done test with
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-cxf-bc/2009.02-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-cxf-bc-2009.02-20090417.052350-16-installer.zip
>
> but the result is the same as always -
> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException:
> Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityFault: The signature or
> decryption
> was invalid
>

> Regards,
> Maciej
>

> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I believe the fix for SMXCOMP-618 can address this issue.
>>
>> [1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-618
>>
>> Freeman
>> On 2009-8-19, at 下午3:52, XyLus wrote:
>>

>>> Here you go : http://www.nabble.com/file/p25039423/PeRCSPoC.jmx