Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Erez Nahir <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/15 21:06:23 UTC

dashboard - code coverage not not included with cobertura 2.2

Hi,

After moving to cobertura 2.2, coverage report no longer presented in our
dashboard. It used to work with cobertura 2.1.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks,
Erez.

Re: dashboard - code coverage not not included with cobertura 2.2

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

the better is to rollback to 2.1 because, due time constraint with my job
and the robbery of my personal computer, i can do a new snapshot release
before the next month.

Best regards

David

Posted by Erez Nahir <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Erez Nahir <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Yes, I noticed today I had the wrong version. It was 2.0 that worked and
2.1 was broken. Haven't tried 2.2 yet.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Brian E. Fox wrote:
> Yes, it is known that Cobertura 2.2 is essentially completely broken.

Dennis Lundberg

RE: dashboard - code coverage not not included with cobertura 2.2