Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ranjith KR <rr...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/17 06:38:23 UTC

Ofbiz apache how to apply Entity Condition

Hello Everyone,

I hope all are doing well, need  some clarification about while going
through entity condition apply, the information need about how entity
condition can be apply in  drop-down option  (Ofbiz apache) help for the
same.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ranjith KR*

Re: Ofbiz apache how to apply Entity Condition

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Ranjith,

I think you should also have a look at Form Widget Examples[1] page in
example component. Here you can find many more examples of your needs.
For all the example you can find the path and link to the source code.

1. https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/example/control/FormWidgetExamples

HTH

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma