Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dennis Carroll <De...@DOT.STATE.MN.US> on 2002/06/24 19:47:26 UTC

Keeping original file names of attachments.

Hi all,

I have written a mail service (by adding java mail calls to the attachments example) that sends attachments but the names of the attached files are made up by axis.  What steps do I have to take to retain/use the original file names?    When viewed from groupwise the names appear as Part.001, Part.002, ... etc.  When viewed from Outlook the names appear as ATT00187.dat ATT00188.dat, ... etc.  I am a novice at both axis and java mail so please forgive if this is a java mail question.

Regards,
Dennis