Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yun Gao <ga...@apache.org> on 2022/05/05 06:37:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.15.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of
Apache Flink 1.15.0, which is the first release for the Apache Flink
1.15 series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data
streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the
improvements for this release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2022/05/05/1.15-announcement.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12350442

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community
who made this release possible!

Regards,
Joe, Till, Yun Gao

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.15.0 released

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
Great news!

Thanks for Yun Gao, Till and Joe for driving this release and everyone who ever contributed to this release.

Best
Yun Tang
________________________________
Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Very thanks everyone for all the help on
releasing 1.15.0!

And the doc links are now also fixed, thanks
Peter for pointing out the issues!

Best,
Yun Gao

From:Johannes Moser <jo...@moser.wtf>
Send Time:2022 May 6 (Fri.) 17:42
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>

Yes! 🎉

Thanks to the whole community.
All this involvement keeps impressing me.

Posted by Johannes Moser <jo...@moser.wtf>.
Yes! 🎉

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jiangang Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hurray!

Posted by Sergey Nuyanzin <sn...@gmail.com>.
Great news!

--
Best regards,
Sergey

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.15.0 released

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations~

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yuan Mei <yu...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Thanks Yun Gao, Till and Joe for driving this release and everyone who made
this release happen.

Best,
Yang

Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月5日周四 16:04写道:

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Cheers! Congratulations!

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks to Yun Gao, Joe Moser & Till Rohrmann for managing this release.
It's done :)

Am Do., 5. Mai 2022 um 09:57 Uhr schrieb Xintong Song <tonysong820@gmail.com

https://twitter.com/snntrable
https://github.com/knaufk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.15.0 released

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations~!

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Yun