Posted to dev@concerted.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org> on 2015/10/18 15:41:01 UTC

Project Roadmap

Hi,

Since we are developing Concerted from a pretty basic level, we have the
flexibility to define the roadmap of the project and allow deeper insights
into our future plans.

I am making Confluence page for the same and will share it on this thread.
I request everybody to please start contributing on this thread and adding
to the page.

PS: Please send me your ASF Confluence user IDs and I will add them to the
Concerted space (Please create if you do not already have one).

Regards,

Atri

Re: Project Roadmap

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
Please find wiki page at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONCERTED/Project+Roadmap

Yes, I am owning transaction manager part.

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 7:43 PM, Amrish Sharma <am...@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

> I think that is a good idea.It would be good to have it to support new
> contributors and have them pick tasks as well.

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: Project Roadmap

Posted by Amrish Sharma <am...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I think that is a good idea.It would be good to have it to support new contributors and have them pick tasks as well.

I think we should draw a wide plan and start creating JIRAs so that we
can start sub tasks and have people identify what they can focus on.

Atri, if I am correct, are you working on Transaction Manager?

Nupur

On 18/10/2015 07:11 PM, Atri Sharma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since we are developing Concerted from a pretty basic level, we have
> the
> flexibility to define the roadmap of the project and allow deeper
> insights
> into our future plans.
>
> I am making Confluence page for the same and will share it on this
> thread.
> I request everybody to please start contributing on this thread and
> adding
> to the page.
>
> PS: Please send me your ASF Confluence user IDs and I will add them to
> the
> Concerted space (Please create if you do not already have one).
>
> Regards,
>
> Atri

Re: Project Roadmap

Posted by nu...@ingeniumsys.com.