Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2014/12/08 14:51:57 UTC

Re: Oak 1.1.3 cut

Hello team,

On 24/11/2014 11:22, Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Yes of course. Just for my scheduling when roughly do you think we'll be
>> in good shape for the cut?
> Would be bit conservative here. Probably by next Monday it should be done!
>
> Chetan Mehrotra

didn't see any cut performed while I was away so I was thinking of
cutting 1.1.3 tomorrow around 2pm GMT.

there are still 4 issue unresolved for 1.1.3

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OAK%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.1.3%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Can please the assignee let me know if more time is needed or move them
1.1.4?

Anyone aware of any middle-commit that could badly break the
functionality we should wait for before the cut?

Cheers
Davide

Re: Oak 1.1.3 cut

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
I have resolved mine issues. Work related to Lucene search enhancement
in current trunk is fine and a cut can be done. I have another patch
for custom analyzer but that would not break anything.

So from my side nothing pending for 1.1.3!
Chetan Mehrotra