Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by 김종윤 <fo...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/13 10:01:37 UTC

Missed build path entries problem in eclipse ide

Hi~ all.

first, Congraturations on the first general-available release of jetspeed2.

I'm trying to setting up the developing environment of jetspeed2 with my
eclipse ide. so, I checked out the jetspeed2 project[tags/JETSPEED-
RELEASE-2.0] from the svn repository successfully. but, i encountered a
build problem that the following 10 build path entries are missing in
eclipse project properties.

* MAVEN_REPO/commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
* MAVEN_REPO/commons-digester/jars/commons-digester-1.6.jar
* MAVEN_REPO/commons-validator/jars/commons-validator-1.1.4.jar
* MAVEN_REPO/ibatis/jars/ibatis-common-2.0.8.jar
* MAVEN_REPO/ibatis/jars/ibatis-dao-2.0.8.jar
* MAVEN_REPO/ibatis/jars/ibatis-sqlmap-2.0.8.jar
* MAVEN_REPO/jmx/jars/jmxri-1.2.1.jar
* MAVEN_REPO/org.apache.portals.bridges/jars/portals-
bridges-struts-1.2.7-1.0.jar
* MAVEN_REPO/struts/jars/struts-1.2.7.jar
* MAVEN_REPO/struts/jars/struts-el-1.2.7.jar
i've fixed the MAVEM_REPO variable with my own value and all other build
path entries are all ok except above entries.
in the previous release of j2, like M3, build path entries have no problems.
but in the current GA release i've the problems.
if I remember right, beanutils version was 1.6.0 at the M3 release and
apache's official release version number is also same.
where is the the 1.7.0 of beanutils?

how can i resolve this problems? or how can i get the missed libraries?
any advise will be greate helpfull to me.

Best regards,

Jongyun

Re: Missed build path entries problem in eclipse ide

Posted by 김종윤 <fo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Aaron.

I have spent much time to solve that problem.
but, simply solved with your advise. and it works well.

thanks again.

Re: Missed build path entries problem in eclipse ide

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@yahoo.ca>.
김종윤 <foxkjy <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I'm trying to setting up the developing environment of jetspeed2 with my
> eclipse ide. so, I checked out the jetspeed2 project[tags/JETSPEED-
> RELEASE-2.0] from the svn repository successfully. but, i encountered a
> build problem that the following 10 build path entries are missing in
> eclipse project properties.

Did you run 'maven eclipse' from the command line in your project directory?