Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ro...@thefrowerts.com on 2007/04/02 23:53:57 UTC

Spamd 10.2 SuSe boot scripts?

Just wondering if anyone had any of these handy.  I am using the one off
the kde site that looks like it was written for SuSe 10.2.  Only problem I
have is that it constantly is logging to the main terminal whenever spamc
calls it up.  For example, I'll be typing on the terminal and all of a
sudden I'll see the spamd daemon come up on the screen that has all of its
output and stuff that it is doing. I have to hit return in order to get
back to the console.  Just wondering if it is that script I am using...

Rodman