Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by techie09 <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/06 01:16:44 UTC

using JCS to make use of LRU only

My requirement is to use an in-memory cache in absolute terms, i.e.,
absolutely no data is to be written to disk.
But when I use JCS I see that it is writing some data to disk even though I
am trying to use LRU as my memory model.
Is there any way that I get to use JCS without writing any data to disk.

Re: using JCS to make use of LRU only

Posted by techie09 <te...@gmail.com>.
Ok. I shall do this, and update the post here. Thanks Aaron.

Posted by Aaron Smuts <as...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by techie09 <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aaron,

Posted by techie09 <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aaron,

GOOD NEWS!

I finally managed to get rid of those exceptions too.

I updated the "cacheattributes" to
"org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttributes" in both default and my code
specific cache, and that took care of it.

Thanks for all your help and time. :-)

Thanks,
Kalyan

Posted by techie09 <te...@gmail.com>.