Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Tatum <sc...@wcom.com> on 2001/04/07 00:18:45 UTC

Re: Problem with mod_jk build

Do you have these lines, either in mod_jk.conf or httpd.conf

LoadModule jk_module          libexec/mod_jk.so
AddModule mod_jk.c

You shouldn't be able to start Apache without them. You should get unknown
directive errors. Make sure those are in there somewhere (I recommend putting
them in httpd.conf along with all the other module loads).

Also I recommend copying mod_jk.conf-auto to mod_jk.conf, and including that
file from httpd.conf.

What kind of errors are you getting on Apache startup?

-Scott
--
Scott Tatum | scott.tatum@wcom.com
Senior Applications Developer, Special Projects