Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2020/05/02 20:45:43 UTC

Re: list

Hi,

It looks like you might be trying to subscribe to the uima-users mailing list at
apache, unsuccessfully.

(notice the "-subscribe" that is part of the "to".   The email may be "empty" - no content.
It probably works with no subject, but
sometimes "filters" might reject it if it has no subject, so you can put
anything you want for that.

Cheers. -Marshall