Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "jeancsil@gmail.com" <je...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/08 07:26:09 UTC

Re: Solr Schema API seems broken to me after 8.2.0

Hey guys, good morning.

As I didn't get any reply for this one, is it ok then that I create the
Jira ticket?

Best Regards,

*Jean Silva*

https://github.com/jeancsil

https://linkedin.com/in/jeancsil

Posted by "jeancsil@gmail.com" <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply,

I didn't see anything in the Solr logs BUT I'm going to recheck it next
week and update you.
Will check this as well:
* It could be that after the upgrade some filesystem permissions do not
work anymore *

Thanks

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.