Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com> on 2011/01/08 00:59:27 UTC

highlighting not working with Solr 3.0 trunk?

I've downloaded
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/branch_3x
and ran ant there.  I've followed the tutorial but
highlighting on analyzer debug screen isn't working.

This link found in the tutorial doesn't show any highlight.
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/analysis.jsp?name=name&highlight=on&val=Canon+Power-Shot+SD500&qval=Powershot%20sd-500

The same link works well with Solr 1.4.1.
----
Teruhiko "Kuro" Kurosaka

Re: highlighting not working with Solr 3.0 trunk?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: and ran ant there.  I've followed the tutorial but
: highlighting on analyzer debug screen isn't working.

Yep, thanks for reporting this, i've opened a bug to track it...

-Hoss