Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2003/02/10 11:37:40 UTC

ant-xdocs-proposal questions

I'm attempting to troubleshoot why the newly added ant-xdocs-proposal
is not working properly under Gump.  There is a discrepancy in output
between

	http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/ant-xdocs-proposal.html

and

	http://nagoya.apache.org/~rubys/gump/ant-xdocs-proposal.html (this is
hyperlinked from the Javadocs page)

Two different Gump runs, obviously.  But more importantly there are
differences in classpaths.  Neither run is working yet, so I'm just
trying to make sense out of the information I have available.

What are the environmental differences between these runs?

That first link has way too much output, but the second is more
reasonable - I suspect it has to do with some logging API's being found
or not found on the classpath, or perhaps some logging configuration
files?

Thanks,
	Erik