Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ayache Khettar <ay...@googlemail.com> on 2014/04/10 13:05:59 UTC

Disable DTD validation on XPATH

Hi

We get XML from third party API which has Doctype declaration (<!DOCTYPE
x_request SYSTEM "https://hostname/dtd/xrequest.dtd">). When XPATH is
invoked it tries to download schema which requires SSL connection and fails
with 403 error code (authentication error). How do we stop Xpath  or
SaxParser validating the XML.?

I am aware that programmatically we can set it this way: I am using
blueprint DSL, wondering how to set the below feature?

saxfac.setFeature("
http://apache.org/xml/features/nonvalidating/load-external-d‌​td", false);

Regards,

akhettar

Re: Disable DTD validation on XPATH

Posted by Ayache Khettar <ay...@googlemail.com>.
By the way, I am removing the DocType declaration from the XML prior to
applying Xpath. It really makes sense to disable validation and if the
latest version does this then it is great.

Ayache

Posted by Ayache Khettar <ay...@googlemail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen

AW: Disable DTD validation on XPATH

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
You could try setting the factory like described for Saxon in
https://camel.apache.org/xpath.html#XPath-UsingSaxonwithXPathBuilder
https://camel.apache.org/xpath.html#XPath-EnablingSaxonfromSpringDSL

Jan