Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "dhiraj.g" <dh...@nic.in> on 2011/12/30 05:58:58 UTC

how to create two different ids from one service

Hi All,
I devleoped one  form for request and i included a  dataresource (Upload the
file)  field in this form. I want to genrate request id with content id ,
that is when request Id is created  at the same time content id will
genrated automatically.
What is the concept of group services and how is it call.

Thanks
Dhiraj
9990220686

-----
dhirajgupta

Re: how to create two different ids from one service

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I let you digg for the rest, but for service groups here you go
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Service+Engine+Guide#ServiceEngineGuide-ServiceGroups

Jacques

From: "dhiraj.g" <dh...@nic.in>