Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "kislay.2004" <ki...@zensar.in> on 2012/06/28 13:08:57 UTC

getting error in JPEGTranscoder.transcode()

Hi,

I am getting the bwlow error while using JPEGTranscoder.trascode()[I am
using batik 1.7, downloaded yesterday]. This error is occuring at runtime.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/svg/SVGDocument
	at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)
I am sure that all the batik jars required are there in my classpath.

Also, I checked my JRE version using java -version. It says :

java version "1.6.0_13"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.3-b02, mixed mode)

Let me know if there is some problem with my JVM. What I need to do resolve
this?

Regards,
Kislay

Re: getting error in JPEGTranscoder.transcode()

Posted by "kislay.2004" <ki...@zensar.in>.
Hi Thomas,
&nbsp;
After adding "xml-apis-ext.jar" and "batik-xml.jar", it worked fine.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
However, any idea, which all jars&nbsp;I need to include if I just need to use transcoder API.
&nbsp;
Regards,
kislay
&nbsp;

On Fri 29/06/12 4:13 PM , "DeWeese Thomas [via Batik]" ml-node+s2283329n4655107h21@n4.nabble.com sent:
Hi Kislay,
&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm fairly sure you are missing "xml-apis-ext.jar" from your class path.
That has the various classes defined by the W3C for the SVG DOM
(SVGDocument being one of those).

&nbsp; &nbsp;Thomas

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:08 AM, kislay.2004 &lt; [hidden email] &gt; wrote:

Hi,

I am getting the bwlow error while using JPEGTranscoder.trascode()[I am

using batik 1.7, downloaded yesterday]. This error is occuring at runtime.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/svg/SVGDocument

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:621)

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)

I am sure that all the batik jars required are there in my classpath.

Also, I checked my JRE version using java -version. It says :

java version "1.6.0_13"

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.3-b02, mixed mode)

Let me know if there is some problem with my JVM. What I need to do resolve

this?

Regards,

Kislay

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below: http://batik.2283329.n4.nabble.com/getting-error-in-JPEGTranscoder-transcode-tp4655103p4655107.html
To unsubscribe from getting error in JPEGTranscoder.transcode(), click here .

NAML

Re: getting error in JPEGTranscoder.transcode()

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kislay,
   I'm fairly sure you are missing "xml-apis-ext.jar" from your class path.
That has the various classes defined by the W3C for the SVG DOM
(SVGDocument being one of those).

   Thomas