Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Guangning E <gu...@apache.org> on 2020/04/23 07:55:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.5.1 released

The Apache Pulsar team is proud to announce Apache Pulsar version 2.5.1.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management
for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

For Pulsar release details and downloads, visit:

https://pulsar.apache.org/download

Release Notes are at:
http://pulsar.apache.org/release-notes

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The Pulsar Team

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.5.2 released

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.5.1 released

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.
One more awesome release !

Posted by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.