Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Vincent Choffat <vi...@gmx.ch> on 2014/10/04 10:23:52 UTC

Problem with quickoffice pro App

Sir
I Downloaden the quickoffice pro App on my iPad Air (Player 3.-- Swiss Francs) but the App does not work. if i press on the app signet the app opens but only a grey screen with the word "tap" in the center appears. on top of the scree it say quickoffice pro v1.1. if i tap on the screen, the app closes.
may i ask your support in getting the app running?
thanks
best regards
vincent

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Re: Problem with quickoffice pro App

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.
Hi Vincent,

you are writing to the users mailing list of Apache OpenOffice
(http://www.openoffice.org/) which has nothing to do with QuickOffice
Pro. Apache OpenOffice is free software produced by a community of
volunteers for the public good, while it seems QuickOffice Pro is fraud
provided as an app at Apple's iOS app store. The makers of QuickOffice
Pro are misusing the email address of our users mailing list as contact
apparently to redirect complaints away from the iOS app store to gain
time. Please complain with Apple to help that this unpleasant situation
is coming to an end soon.

Best regards
Peter