Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by grailcattt <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/07 16:09:42 UTC

Tomcat as Service -- Working Directory is system32

When I run Tomcat as a service, the working directory becomes
c:\windows\system32.

I'm using Grails and it tries to load application.properties and other files
such as images from this path. My current workaround is to copy all these
files into system32 (i.e. images have to go in
c:\windows\system32\web-app\images). But that needs to be fixed properly.

Is there a way to set a working directory for Tomcat?
- OR -
Is there a way to specify in Grails where to look for files?

Thanks much.

Michael

RE: Tomcat as Service -- Working Directory is system32

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: grailcattt [mailto:pansonm@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Tomcat as Service -- Working Directory is system32
>
> Is there a way to set a working directory for Tomcat?

It's under the Startup tab for tomcat6w.exe or tomcat5w.exe.

> Is there a way to specify in Grails where to look for files?

Wrong list for that question.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.