Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by pa...@accenture.com on 2005/04/13 03:55:07 UTC

problem with complex response objects...

Can anybody help?

We are using Apache's Axis web service framework for consuming web
services. One of the web services has "nested" or complex types in the
response, and the Axis framework is not processing it properly.

Is there something that we need to configure to get this to work? Any
suggestions are much appreciated.

It gives the following message:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.chase.egw._GWProfile -
Product
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeseriali
zer.jav a:260)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deseria
lizatio nContextImpl.java:963)
at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:
198)
at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.j
ava:722 )
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:323)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:347)
at
com.chase.egw.GWProfilePortTypeSoapBindingStub.getProfile(GWProfilePortT
ypeSoap BindingStub.java:185)
at
com.echase.common.mf.sso.SSOGatewayServiceDelegate.getGWProfile(SSOGatew
ayServi ceDelegate.java:178)

Thanks,
Patrick

Re: problem with complex response objects...

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Are you certain that the WSDL is correct and that the message contents
match the WSDL definition? Could you provide us with the WSDL and the
response message that it barfs on? (or a facsimile representing the
structure)