Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Duane Winner <dw...@att.net> on 2005/07/27 16:55:07 UTC

[users@httpd] possible to use mod_auth_pgsql and mod_auth_mysql in same server implementation?

Hello,

Has anybody ever had any success in using mod_auth_pgsql and
mod_auth_mysql within the same Apache 2 server implementation?

I have two virtual servers running applications:

On app requires authentication to a Postgresql databases.

The other virtual server's app authenticates via Mysql.

Which ever module is listed first in the LoadModule section wins.

If I have:
LoadModule mysql_auth_module   libexec/apache2/mod_auth_mysql.so
LoadModule auth_pgsql_module libexec/apache2/mod_auth_pgsql.so

then my virtual server that requires mysql authentication works, but the
other that requires authentication against a postgresql databases
doesn't work.

And vice-versa.

Is it possible to get them to coexist? Or am I hosed?

Thanks,
DW