Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by chandrup2010 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/13 11:27:09 UTC

Camel Jetty Client sends only 250 messages at a time

Hi,
I am using Camel jetty Component 2.14.2 both as producer and consumer. When
I am using it as consumer i.e. as client and trying to send 1000 messages to
remote jetty server having a delay of 20 seconds in sending back response, I
observe that Camel jetty http client(*version 8.x*) is only able to send 250
messages at a time. I tried to increase the *httpClientMinThreads *and
*httpClientMaxThreads *by setting in jettyhttpcomponent, i observe that
number of camel jetty client threads is increased but still jetty client is
able to send max 250 messages at time. I believe that since jetty client is
using nio so it will not get blocked till it get response from server but in
my case i am not able to validate it. Can any one please explain me why
jetty client is only able to send 250 messages at a time and how to increase
this count?