Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Robert Hanson <ia...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 17:46:13 UTC

MECLIPSE-544 a.k.a. AJDT support breaks classpath

Alan, can you reconsider the status of this issue, where AspectJ jars
are not included in the Eclipse .classpath file by default:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-544

You provided a workaround, but to me this still feels like a bug,
especially since it breaks pre-existing POMs and provides no warnings
at all in the debug output.  I can’t think of any reason why the AJDT
version would default to “1.5”.  Wouldn’t it make more sense for
“none” to be the default so that it is backwards compatable?

Thanks.

Rob