Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Vikas Phonsa <VP...@suz.com> on 2003/11/26 20:49:35 UTC

Torque and Next Objects

Hi,

Has anybody here works with the NextObjects GUI program. I was trying to
work with it and posted some issues to their list but the list seems dead.

By default the torque.home=. and so the generated java classes and sql is
places under the src folder under the torque's installation folder.

Next Objects comes with a zip file of the Torque-gen and when u run the next
objects program for the first time it makes a torque-gen-3.1 folder under
$USERHOME\nextobjects. And then $USERHOME\nextobjects\torque-gen-3.1 becomes
the torque.home.

But I need to change the location of torque.home or in other words I need
the torque-gen-3.1 folder to be placed somewhere else.

And ideas how that could be done ?

Thanks

Vikas