Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ian Zabel <ia...@ezabel.com> on 2008/08/08 15:42:51 UTC

2.3.3 and Spring? Good to go?

I've seen some recent traffic on this list saying that Spring is
incompatible with iBatis 2.3.x. Is this still the case, or have these
issues been resolved?

Thanks!
Ian.

Re: 2.3.3 and Spring? Good to go?

Posted by Tom Duffey <td...@utilivisor.com>.
On Aug 8, 2008, at 8:42 AM, Ian Zabel wrote:

> I've seen some recent traffic on this list saying that Spring is
> incompatible with iBatis 2.3.x. Is this still the case, or have these
> issues been resolved?

Working for me:

iBATIS 2.3.3 build# 720
Spring 2.5.6 nightly build
+ lots of other crap :)

Tom

RE: 2.3.3 and Spring? Good to go?

Posted by Brian Parkinson <pa...@avaning.com>.
I am using iBatis 2.3.3.720 and Spring 2.5.1.

Works for me.

Brian...

Re: 2.3.3 and Spring? Good to go?

Posted by Ingmar Lötzsch <il...@asci-systemhaus.de>.
I'am using iBatis 2.3.0.677 with Spring 2.5.2.

spring.jar (2008-03-01)
aspectjweaver.jar (v. 1.5.4 I think)
cglib-nodep-2.1_3.jar