Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Jeffrey Sinclair <je...@cooljeff.co.uk> on 2008/12/14 12:36:45 UTC

Stripping revConstraint from delivered Ivy files

ivy-users,

Is there a way to configure the deliver mechanism to strip revConstraint
from the delivered ivy file?

I understand why revConstraint is there but for enterprise repositories
it might not make sense to have the original dynamic constraint left in
there.

Regards,

Jeff

Re: Stripping revConstraint from delivered Ivy files

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
I don't think it is possible.
Please open a feature request in jira.

Maarten

Does anyone know if this is possible to do?

If it's not, I'm happy to file a JIRA to request this as a new feature.

Jeff

Posted by Jeffrey Sinclair <je...@cooljeff.co.uk>.