Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/05/18 18:24:44 UTC

Re: Sqoop 1.99.7

+dev@sqoop

I see plenty of new features available in the head of sqoop2 branch, so perhaps it would make sense to do a release?

Jarcec

Re: Sqoop 1.99.7

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
There doesn’t seems to be any objections, so let’s do the release. Thanks for volunteering to be the release manager Abe!

I’m happy to be a release mentor since this will be your first release if that is fine with you.

Jarcec

Re: Sqoop 1.99.7

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Sqoop 1.99.7