Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Angela Cymbalak <a....@nechtan.org> on 2008/05/20 22:48:42 UTC

Caitrin code and list

For those who indicated an interest in helping with Caitrin I have
posted the code and started a mail list.  They can be found at
http://www.nechtan.org/caitrin.html

The code is pretty much a hack job but it is a start.  The first
thing that needs done is a proper database class needs to be
written.  I am going to check if Commons has one that can be used.  I
don't have any sort of actual code repository set up yet, so we'll
have to post changes to the list for now.  Plain code reviews (just
to tell me how bad it is :-) ) are also appreciated!

I am still looking for a Champion and Mentors to help us through the
process but building a community is always a good thing!

Angie