Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Andy Cutright <ac...@borland.com> on 2003/05/27 14:59:02 UTC

[juddi-Users] problem with UDDI4J PublisherAssertion Example

hi,

is the UDDI4J PublisherAssertionExample known to work?  my database,
JDataStore is throwing an exception. it appears to me that there's an
unmatched paren in the string 'selectRelationships'. my diff below
allows the example to complete, but it's just a first hack. if i figure
out the -exact- issue, i'll file a bug + fix + test case.

i'm using the latest code, AFAIK. i pulled it out of CVS friday, and
i've also pulled the BusinessEntity bug fixes steve posted this weekend.

cheers,
andy

<<< file 1:
/WEB\src\juddi\WEB-INF\src\org\juddi\datastore\jdbc\PublisherAssertionTable.java@@\main\ac
 >>> file 2: PublisherAssertionTable.java
-----[152 changed to 152]-----
<       sql.append("WHERE ((FROM_KEY = ? AND TO_KEY = ?) OR (FROM_KEY =
? AND TO_KEY = ?)) ");
---
-----[after 932 inserted 933-938]-----