Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr> on 2006/11/23 19:40:29 UTC

Another question about LGPL code

When entering incubation, the ServiceMix project left a small amount of
code at Codehaus.  This code uses some vendor libraries or LGPL libraries
(the jboss integration).  However no one has ever released this code.

I was wondering if we could import this code in the incubator servicemix svn
area, maybe not in the main trunk, to avoid having some resources at
Codehaus.
I don't think we need to release it at all, but we could point users to
this specific
svn tree if they wish to use it.

Would it be possible to do so ?  I really don't think keeping some stuff at
Codehaus is the way to go ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet