Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com> on 2006/01/08 20:02:10 UTC

test suite fails?

Hi,

is anyone able to run the test suite without any problems?

Stefan

company:        http://www.media-style.com
forum:        http://www.text-mining.org
blog:            http://www.find23.net

Re: test suite fails?

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.
I have the same problem too.
I don't understand what happens.
In fact, the CommandRunner returns a -1 exit code, but nothing in the error
output and the good string in the standard output ("nutch rocks nutch rocks
nutch rocks").
All seems to be ok but the exit code.

Jérôme

--