Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org> on 2020/03/12 12:09:37 UTC

jenkins triggers

How does Jenkins decide whether/when to run tests on any particular
branch? I've pushed a number of commits to a branch this morning but
the last build it ran from that branch was about 11 hours ago.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org

Re: jenkins triggers

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I've created a ticket for INFRA...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: jenkins triggers

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Re: jenkins triggers

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Thanks. It did eventually kick off, but it certainly wasn't immediate,
> more like several hours.
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 3:26 PM Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > It should happen immediately. If not, then you have some options:
> > - Log in on Jenkins and call "Scan Multibranch Pipeline Now" (or
> dedicated branch if it exists)
> > - Go to  https://selfserve.apache.org/ and select "Synchronize Git
> Repositories"
> >
> > Robert
> >

> > On 12-3-2020 13:10:26, Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org> wrote:
> > How does Jenkins decide whether/when to run tests on any particular
> > branch? I've pushed a number of commits to a branch this morning but
> > the last build it ran from that branch was about 11 hours ago.
> >
> > --
> > Elliotte Rusty Harold
> > elharo@ibiblio.org

> Elliotte Rusty Harold
> elharo@ibiblio.org

Sent from my phone

Re: jenkins triggers

Posted by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org>.
Thanks. It did eventually kick off, but it certainly wasn't immediate,
more like several hours.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 3:26 PM Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> wrote:

> It should happen immediately. If not, then you have some options:
> - Log in on Jenkins and call "Scan Multibranch Pipeline Now" (or dedicated branch if it exists)
> - Go to  https://selfserve.apache.org/ and select "Synchronize Git Repositories"
>
> Robert
>

> On 12-3-2020 13:10:26, Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org> wrote:
> How does Jenkins decide whether/when to run tests on any particular
> branch? I've pushed a number of commits to a branch this morning but
> the last build it ran from that branch was about 11 hours ago.
>
> --
> Elliotte Rusty Harold
> elharo@ibiblio.org

Elliotte Rusty Harold