Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Gézapeti Cseh <ge...@apache.org> on 2018/12/27 11:16:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Oozie repository moving to gitbox

Hi all,

due to changes in the Apache infrastructure, the Oozie project will move to
gitbox.apache.org.
The move will happen soon and is tracked by  INFRA-17506
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17506>.
I'll send an other mail when the move is done with the new repository
address.
Website changes are tracked under OOZIE-3412 <r
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-3412>.

Please update the Jiras if you think we're missing anything.
Thanks
gp

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Oozie repository moving to gitbox

Posted by Gézapeti Cseh <ge...@apache.org>.
The migration is done, the Oozie repository has been moved.
The new addresses can be found on the website:
http://oozie.apache.org/source-repository.html

Thanks
gp

Posted by Gézapeti Cseh <ge...@apache.org>.