Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2008/03/09 23:06:00 UTC

Deprecated methods in IoSession

Hey

IoSession contains the deprecated getAttachment() and setAttachment()
methods. Since MINA 2.0 breaks backward compability in quite a few
other places, wouldn't this be the time to remove these methods?

/niklas

Re: Deprecated methods in IoSession

Posted by "이희승 (Trustin Lee)" <tr...@gmail.com>.
+1.  Let's get rid of them, including all other deprecated methods like
'IoFuture.join()'.

2008-03-09 (일), 23:06 +0100, Niklas Gustavsson 쓰시길:

--
Trustin Lee - Principal Software Engineer, JBoss, Red Hat
http://gleamynode.net/