Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gul Onural <on...@nortel.com> on 2007/05/31 20:11:49 UTC

Retrieving caller's port number from current message context

I know how to retrieve caller's IP Address from the message context in
Axis2 (via property keyed by MessageContext.REMOTE_ADDR).
Is there a similar way of retrieving caller's port number from the
current message context ?

Re: Retrieving caller's port number from current message context

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Gul,

we call the HttpServletRequest's getRemoteAddr and stick it into
REMOTE_ADDRESS. if you can log a jira with some code to get the port
from HttpServletRequest's. we'd certainly entertain a enhancement
request.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.