Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk> on 2007/03/30 11:31:30 UTC

[AXIS2] nightly build : NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/WSDLException

trying to run wsdl2java.sh I get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/
WSDLException

last nightly available is from 26/3/07

Alistair

--------------
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h

Re: [AXIS2] nightly build : NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/WSDLException

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.
latest snapshot fixes it!

thanks,

Alistair