Posted to users@maven.apache.org by achapman <an...@ons.gsi.gov.uk> on 2006/07/14 17:02:46 UTC

Re: Cobertura reports 0% for some classes

Curiously I'm getting the same problem but in reverse. If I delete
cobertura.ser I get 0% coverage for everything. If not deleted then the
reports show the results of the previous build - i.e. I could increase
coverage, build, and see no change in the coverage report; build again and
increased coverage is reported.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Andy

Re: Cobertura reports 0% for some classes

Posted by Roy van der Kuil <ro...@gmail.com>.
I had the same problem for projects that I have 'moved' from ant to maven
(2). The test sources where in the same src directory as the main sources (I
only had one src path). After creating 2 source trees (according to mavens
best practice) it works like a charm.

Re: Cobertura reports 0% for some classes

Posted by achapman <an...@ons.gsi.gov.uk>.
I managed to fix it by specifying the latest version of surefire - 2.2. It
looks like the default version that maven 2.0.4 uses is 2.0 which does not
support the forkMode setting. According to comments in the
maven-cobetura-plugin SVN the cause of this problem is that the
cobertura.ser file is not closed until the JVM exits. With forkMode set to
once or pertest the cobertura.ser file is closed before the report is
generated.

Andy