Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Hawkins, Joel" <Jo...@compuware.com> on 2006/06/13 15:42:48 UTC

WSDM and SCA Management - was SCA Spec Update and Recursive Core presentation

Jervis,

There's a weekly Muse development call at the following:

Fridays, 11:00 a.m. Eastern US

Call-in number: 1-866-711-3137

Passcode: 1667643

Would you be able to join us to discuss how to move this forward? I
think we're all eager to make this happen. I'll try and get through the
sandbox code beforehand.

Thanks,
Joel