Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rees Watkins <ga...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/06/13 15:41:27 UTC

Order Confirmation email

Hi

When the confirmation email is sent to a shopper I want to send an email to the product supplier, as I act as an agent.
I can't just bcc them from the Catelog->store->emails because each product could have a different supplier.

Is there anyway to do this?

Thank you
Rees

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.

Re: Order Confirmation email

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
yes, it is customization.
if you want to do it I suggest you start with the documentation then code.

Rees Watkins sent the following on 6/13/2008 6:41 AM: