Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Lucas Cardoso Silva <ca...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/14 01:55:30 UTC

TFX RFC and how to proceed with it

Hi guys!

I wrote an RFC containing an implementation of an integration between the
Tensorflow Extended framework and Marvin, as foreseen in our architectural
meeting. I would like everyone to participate by giving suggestions of
modifications and even better solutions that the proposal offers. Here is
the link: https://hackmd.io/@cardosolucas/B1E6aysKw/edit

I would also like to ask what would be the community's preference for
registering RFCs, since this is the first time that we have done something
like this. I suggest creating a folder in the repository to store a
history, modify and discuss it.

Looking forward to your participation!

Best Regards
Lucas Cardoso