Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Matthew Beldyk <ma...@beldyk.org> on 2008/04/11 00:51:06 UTC

Logging SOAP Requests

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any out of the box functionality that would log
who is requesting what.  Basically, I have several Axis2 servlets running
under Tomcat and I want to keep track of how people are using them.

Currently, I am thinking about serializing the requester's ip and soap
request into some csv form and writing to a log file (we use lots of perl
and bash scripts where I work, so a plain-text csv makes a certain amount of
sense).  But, if there were some functionality to record this information
easily in a less 1980's style, I would prefer to do that.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to do this?

-Matt Beldyk

--
Calvin: Know what I pray for?
Hobbes: What?

Re: Logging SOAP Requests

Posted by Tony Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Have a look SoapMonitor module source code, and then write one your own
based on that.